Regular expressions - course
Regular expressions (Regular Expression) It's a text mode , Including ordinary characters （ For example ,a To z Letters between ） And special characters （ be called " Metacharacter "）.
Regular expressions use a single string to describe 、 Matches a series of strings that match a syntactic rule .
Regular expressions are cumbersome , But it's powerful , After learning the application, you will not only improve your efficiency , It will bring you an absolute sense of achievement . Just read this tutorial carefully , Add some reference when applying , Mastering regular expressions is not a problem .
Many programming languages support string operations using regular expressions .
The following example is from the string str Find the number in ：
From the string str Extract the contents of the digital part ( Match once )：
The text marked below is the matching expression obtained ：
Give it a try »
- Regular expressions - brief introduction
- Regular expressions - Grammar
- Regular expressions - Metacharacter
- Regular expressions - Operator priority
- Regular expressions - Matching rules
- Regular expressions - Example
- Regular expressions - Online tools